[nagdu] So relieved I could cry!

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:30:03 UTC 2015

Hello, Daryl.
I am so happy for you and, especially for Jenny.  It is something when we
know our guides are miserable with something.  Becky was scratching so bad,
and rolling on the floor.  She was biting her legs, and she was in a
terrible spot.  I took her to the vet and found out that she is allergic to
flea bites.  They gave me some meds for and a spray that I put on a cloth
and wipe on her hindquarters.  She does not scratch nearly as much and she
seems to be happier.  So, I know how you feel.  Good for you and Jenny!
Elise and Becky