[nagdu] Claritin reaction?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 12 19:03:21 UTC 2015

Hey, guys!
Since putting Jenny on Claritin (1 10mg tablet first thing in the morning), her scratching has nearly stopped entirely. I'm still giving her eyedrops for the goopy eyes, and I couldn't be happier with how she's been doing...
But when she goes outside, she ends up with diarrhea or generally really loose stool. She's had no accidents and is only relieving slightly more frequently than usual, is eating, playing, acting normal, and I did read that Claritin can cause changes in bowel activity... so I'm by no means panicking. But I am wondering how long  to ride this out? Would pumpkin be advisable?

Thanks!

Daryl