[nagdu] service animals and Uber or Lyft again

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:33:29 UTC 2015

Mostly, I notify drivers in advance about the dog because if they then
refuse to take us, I have it in writing, so to speak. I may try it the
other way though and see how things go. Because in any other case, I
would not feel any obligation or desire to disclose in advance that I
use a dog guide.

Shanna with Diamond