[nagdu] service animals and Uber or Lyft again

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Oct 14 19:23:28 UTC 2015

If the driver cancels you might indeed complain, but no law has been broken.
Any driver could simply say that something came up and they had to beg off.

No, it is better if the driver shows up whether you encounter them or not.
The reason is that the Uber GPS tracking then has a record of the driver
arriving and then leaving which truly IS a violation of the law as the only
excuse the Driver can give is that they did not wish to take the dog which
is a law violation.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson cancel