[nagdu] Ben and his food

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:08:10 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy, when my third dog Nat got older it started happening
like that.  At first, I'd freak out, and take her to the vet.
Then the vet said that sometimes older dogs do this, so he
suggested (for the sake of my pocketbook) that unless it got so
bad that I was afraid that she'd get dehydrated) that I didn't
need to come in.  And he gave me this food (I chose the kibble
form rather than canned).  I'd feed her that for a couple meals
after she got sick.  Then she'd be fine again for a few weeks.
We never did totally figure out why she was doing that.    Debby