[nagdu] Ben and his food

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:38:11 UTC 2015

My first pup used to do that too. I always kept a can of Sprite on
hand just for him. I had Pepto Bismol too, but the Sprite was easier
for me to deal with and it worked. You might also try feeding him in a
bowl designed to inhibit him from gobbling down his food. They have
raised bumps on the bottom encouraging the food to move around and
settle so the dog has to pick around them for it rather than grabbing
up a mouthful. Just a few suggestions.