[nagdu] service animals and Uber or Lyft again

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 23:08:14 UTC 2015

I know you all are dead set against letting folks know.  And I
understand that, but if you're short on time, you don't want to
be left strandand.  I just think people have to use common sense,
figure out what is happening in their life at that moment, and do
what we need to do.  If I have lots of time, if I am in a safe
place where I don't mind waiting, then I don't tell.  If I have
an emergency and don't want to be left strandand, then I tell.
Sorry, but that's the way it is.     Debby and Nova