[nagdu] Bringing my dog?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 15 01:56:58 UTC 2015

Hi, guys!
Not sure how many of you know, but I make handcrafted beaded jewelry. I decided to stop talking about it and take the plunge, and in about six weeks I am doing my first ever craft show!

I am super excited and absolutely terrified! I know very little about displaying my jewelry, and know that I will be creating pieces while I am there, so my hands will be busy with beads and wire and scissors and pliers...
I'm wondering if you think I should bring my dog. I've of two minds about it.  It will be winter, and she can get me there safely... but it's literally two blocks away at a small venue, and with excitement and my nerves, I know she'll pick up on it. I also want people to focus on the jewelry, not the dog (which I do realize can go either way).

I know that once I get one of these shows under my belt, I will probably feel more comfortable and will definitely bring her... but I feel bad for almost wanting her to sit this one out.

Thoughts?

Daryl