[nagdu] service animals and Uber or Lyft again

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Fri Oct 16 05:22:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

The difference is that wheelchairs, especially power chairs do require
special configurations and lifts. Manual chairs do not as a rule, but power
chairs do. Also, even with a manual chair, the passenger may require special
and specific assistance to enter the vehicle. There is no comparison between
the needs of a guide dog user and the needs of a person in a wheelchair.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson