[nagdu] service animals and Uber or Lyft again

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Oct 17 10:58:48 UTC 2015

History would suggest that there is no easy solution to insisting that your
civil rights not be violated.  It takes years and years of effort by a large
number of people within the minority group to stand up and say, "no more.  I
will be treated with the same dignity and respect offered to everyone else".
If you don't want to do that, fine, but please don't make it more difficult
for those who will.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC