[nagdu] Medical transportation.

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Oct 20 13:48:11 UTC 2015

You can take your guide.  It shouldn't be a problem.  I forget which section
of the ADA it is, but there is a provision for not discriminating against
someone based on being accompanied by a person with a disability.  In this
case that would be your Mom.  I feel like I'm not making much sense.
*smile*  Hopefully someone who has had more coffee can explain better.

Go, be there for your Mom.  I hope everything goes well, both for her and
the ride there.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC