[nagdu] Medical transportation.

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Wed Oct 21 18:45:10 UTC 2015

Yep, it really depends on the hospital.  I've been in two hospital ICUs with
my first two dogs.  No one really minded and the nurses were actually really
interested and glad to see the dog.  I think it was a stress reliever for
them as well as the people I was visiting.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com
A bus station is where the bus stops. A train station is where the train
stops.  On my desk I have a work station...