[nagdu] Medical transportation.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 20 16:38:02 UTC 2015

I think it's useful in these kinds of situations to ask myself "What if my
dog were some other kind of mobility aid, like a walking cane?"  Could
they refuse me for using a walking cane?  No.

Good luck to your mom with the surgery.  When my sister had surgery a few
years ago, they asked me if I wanted to stay with her during the pre-op
stuff, where they were giving her some preliminary medications, and so I
stayed, dog and all. I didn't expect it, but I was glad to be able to do
it.
Tracy