[nagdu] Researching and applying to guide dog school

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:31:28 UTC 2015

Some questions you could ask are questions about ownership policies,
whether they offer help with vet bills, and what breeds they train.

I chose Pilot due to the fact that they offer unconditional ownership
upon graduation, and because when you pay your vet bill, they will
reimburse you up to 200 dollars, excluding grooming for the dog.

Pilot also trains poodles, which are good for those of us with alergies.

Also, whether or not the school offers a course in orientation and
mobility before you get a dog is something to consider as well.

Hope that helps,

Chantel.