[nagdu] Researching and applying to guide dog school

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 22:16:54 UTC 2015

it's important to figure out what is important to you. We all have different
things that matter. David's list of questions below are all great, and
things I would ask. but I would add one more.

Do you allow free and open communication between grads and puppy raisers if
both parties want it?

That one is very important to me because I wouldn't go somewhere that would
not allow me to communicate with my dog's raiser.

another one for me, because I do have other physical disabilities would be
to ask about if they work with people who have other disabilities without
putting them in a special needs program.

You might also ask what breeds they train because that is very important to
some people, and if it is to you, it's a good thing to ask.

Sherry