[nagdu] Guide dogs and haunted houses

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 22:29:19 UTC 2015

Well, I have never done it, and I probably never would. I have come to be
very cautious about things such as this since the time I took that dog to a
concert where they fired off a Powitzer at the end of 1812 Overture. I
thought she was a calm, laid back dog, but I had misjudged who she was at a
time like that. I would have more fun going without my dog, but I will be
interested to hear what you think afterwards. Maybe I'm just over cautious.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com