[nagdu] A problem picking up after my dog.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Oct 31 17:18:27 UTC 2015

Yeah...first thing, give her less leash, therefore less opportunity to move, especially once she's stopped. Once she's stopped. grab the leash as close to the collar as you can. Praise for being still. Probably quietly, you don't want to get her excited. When she gets up, pick up what she's dropped, while keeping her close and as immobile as you can. This is definitely something that Hilda and I are working on. While she still doesn't drop everything at once, she is definitely still enough to drop one, and she's getting better about not charging off until I pick that up and wait for round 2.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name