[nagdu] A problem picking up after my dog.

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sat Oct 31 17:27:13 UTC 2015

Another thing to do for dogs who aren’t comfortable with you right over them when relieving and who throw themselves to the ends of their leashes to relieve is to keep the tention on the leash as you shorten it and walk up to them. This is hard to explain here but I sort of do a hand over hand maneuver, keeping the same tention as if the dog is pulling at the very end of the leash. I’m not even sure why this works, but it does.

One of our instructors at GDF has a famous saying, “trail the tail down to the brown.” I have no more to add after that.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems