[nagdu] A problem picking up after my dog.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Oct 31 17:20:16 UTC 2015

That's an interesting thought, Cindy. The trouble is, mine seem to do it perpendicular to where I'm standing. Pointing your toe towards the dog's back end, though, is a thing I forgot to suggest, but it's something that a GDB instructor did tell me way back in the day, and it's a good one too.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name