[nagdu] Leave my dog alone! ... now what?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 00:31:14 UTC 2015

Daryl,
You did the right thing. If people raise a stink about it, a verbal
explanation should help. Explain to them that dogs are easily
excitable, and when they are on the job need to be focused and
composed. The dog is not there for everyone else's entertainment, but
to serve as your guide. No one is to interact with her without your
express permission.
As I have explained to LDB volunteers, even though my dog is cute ,
irresistible and not wearing his harness, his job is to lie quietly in
his kennel until I need him.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs