[nagdu] Leave my dog alone! ... now what?

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 01:34:59 UTC 2015

good for you.  this would make me angry.  they certainly don’t respect you do they?
unfortunately for most folks it’s the all or none approach.  i’d go with the none.  the dog should be working ab work.  all day, every day.  i’d let her be a dog a home.  no more letting her run around.  nope.  folks just won’t stop.  you will see.  or, maybe you already have.
why do you want folks to play with her at work anyhow.
some things i just don’t understand.

Vivianna