[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:35:19 UTC 2015

The Iowa case occurred when John Taylor was still alive. Leadders from ACB
came to Iowa and John Taylor told them to leave it alone that they knew what
they were doing here. So it didn't go much further except that the Civil
Rights Commission stayed on it, and it comes up now and then.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com