[nagdu] should the world conform to our desires was Guides at NFB training centers

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:44:40 UTC 2015

I didn't want to go to an nfb center for the exact reasons that you
mentioned. My skills were checked out and my classes were adjusted to
meet my needs as much as posible and my dog went with me everywhere
except during a few cooking classes that I went to because of my hearing
loss Tres was placed just out of the kitchen where he could still see me
and it workid well.