[nagdu] Applying structured discovery to guide dog travel

Sheila Leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 21:27:45 UTC 2015

that is a great post. when i was is new york, the instructor that I had
willingly allowed me to use my guide dog and I did need to correct some
behaviors and he the insuructor was so good at that and I found that
working with himn has been one of the best oandm experiences that I have
ever had. He accessed my cane skills expecially is relation to my
hearing loss and because he honored my choice to use a dog I learned to
trust his input and we were able to have discussions about blindness
philosophy.