[nagdu] seeing eye guide dog school question

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:32:19 UTC 2015

Hi Jennifer, Seeing Eye will send instructors anywhere in the
Continental United States and Canada.  I will say that living on
the West Coast means that I have perhaps had to wait longer for
someone to come out.  And some of my East Coast friends have had
the pleasure of getting to work with an instructor soon after
they got home.  But I've stayed with Seeing Eye knowing all of
this.  WHEN I lived in Portland and then Vancouver, WA people
would ask me all the time why I didn't have a dog from GDB.  One
of the biggest factors for me was Seeing Eye's ownership policy.
Had GDB had a different ownership policy I might have looked at
getting a dog from there.    Debby and Nova