[nagdu] Discrimination at the Resort

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:32:22 UTC 2015

Well, a couple of weeks ago I was sent a pet form to fill out regarding
Fisher. I made sure I was right about this; then I refused to fill out the
form and refused to bring my medical records. They told the retreat
organizers that they just thought they could assist me better if I filled it
out. Not sure how that works as there was nothing on it that would imply
they could help me by my filling it out. The organizer didn't want to send
it to me, and she did make them take out the fee requirement before she did.
She was aware of the fact that they really cannot do this. So I refused; I
actually have heard no more about it. I will see if they will try to get me
to fill out such a form when I get there today.

I know you will all miss me while I am away.

Take good care, and I'll check in if I can.

Cindy Lou Ray

cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>