[nagdu] Are Training Program Policies Discriminatory? wasTalking points for convos with training centers' directors

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 03:52:13 UTC 2015

Please folks. Remember that for now this topic is done. Give it a rest,
please. I think it has now been sufficiently beaten to death. I don't mean
to say it can't dome up again; I do believe it must stop for now so that
people['s emotions can be tamped down.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com