[nagdu] Hiya

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 16:13:11 UTC 2015

Hi! Nova is a girl, but that name could certainly be for either
male or female.  (Grin).  I talked to my vet yesterday about
places where she might stay, and I did get one suggestion.  I
will want to tour the place first before leaving Nova there,
though.  And I'll want to do some other research to see about
different boarding places so that I can make a good choice.  The
vet's receptionist said she could stay there, of course, but she
would not get much special attention and would mostly be in her
pen.  From push comes to shove, that's where she'll go.  But I
hope not.  Well, take care, and hope your move goes well.
Debby and Miss Nova