[nagdu] barking?

Danielle Cyclorama dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 23:54:42 UTC 2015

I was in a restaurant today, and my dog started barking at something. This is really odd behavior for him because he rarely barks and has never barked indoors in harness before. The only thing out of the ordinary I noticed were noises of construction outside. This shouldn't have bothered him though since he doesn't usually get concerned about unfamiliar noises. The only thing I could think of is if it had something to do with another person's behavior since he was looking in the direction of the table next to us. This was not a happy bark; it was the bark he uses to tell other dogs to back off. I got him to look away and move to the other side of my chair rather easily, but it was just such an odd reaction. Have any of you been in a situation where your dog reacted defensively to a person?

Danielle and Thai
Sent from my iPhone