[nagdu] freeze-dried dog foods

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 02:10:08 UTC 2015

Hi.
I feed my dog EVO chicken and turkey large bites.  she weighs 78 pounds and she eats 2 cups a day.
this is an awesome food, high protein, grain free.
here is the ingredient list for those that may be interested.
also, i get it from chewie.com

Ingredients
	• Turkey
	• Chicken
	• Chicken Meal
	• Salmon Meal
	• Menhaden Meal
	• Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, a Source of Vitamin E)
	• Peas
	• Tapioca Starch
	• Natural Flavors
	• Apples
	• Eggs
	• Tomatoes
	• Carrots
	• Potassium Chloride
	• Salt
	• Cottage Cheese
	• Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate)
	• Alfalfa Sprouts
	• Dried Chicory Root Extract
	• Vitamin E Supplement
	• Ascorbic Acid
	• Vitamins (Betaine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Folic Acid)
	• Direct Fed Microbials (Dried Enterococcus faecium, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Dried Lactobacillus casei)
	• Rosemary Extract

Also, chewie.com often has this food on sale for $47 for the 28 pound bag, wich is a great deal.

Vivianna