[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:55:01 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy, thanks for telling us that.  That's rather
discouraging, actually.  And I'd better not post anymore.  I'm
very far above the limit, I'm afraid.  It's just too bad that
we've not made any progress.  I'm not sure it would have made
tons of difference for me and Lamar, but it might have.  Perhaps
if I could have worked him in the building for my other classes
at least, he would have gotten bester.  He was always excited in
the building to go to my locker and then to go to his place in
one of the travel teacher's office.

Tracy, could you perhaps tell us a little about the dialogue that
has taken place earlier? Are the Centers autonymous in making
their policies, or do they come from within NFB itself? Or from
the NFB Board? Or from the Boards of the various Centers?
Debby and Nova