[nagdu] ADA in Tenisee.

Ashley Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:39:44 UTC 2015

Hi all.
I am emailing you all on this warm Monday afternoon with a quick question.
My family has decided that we are going to take a last minute vaction, and go from our home in North Caroliina to Tenisee. I am trying to figure out with the ADA laws in Tenisee. I have neae in the five years I've had Landon had the opertunity to travel out of state. So please inform me of what I should look out for.
While I was typing this message, My mom was on the phone with a company that rents cabbins out to people. They are wanting us to pay a special fee for Landon. I told her that was not acceptable. Please let me know if I'm wrong in saying that.
Thanks all for your help.

Ashley Coleman,