[nagdu] ADA in Tenisee.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Sep 7 17:54:12 UTC 2015

You are not. Unless the place has fewer than five rentals and the landlord lives on site (i.e. a private home, pretty much), they can't deny you access with your dog. Moreover, they can't charge an extra fee for your dog. Yet another reason not to disclose ahead.

You really should get the NAGDU app :-)

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194