[nagdu] ADA in Tenisee.

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 7 18:45:13 UTC 2015

Ashley,
\
	As we have said so many times before, never, never, never give
advance notice that you have a guide dog. This only creates problems, since
the guide dog is irrelevant. A place of public accommodation may not charge
any additional fees for the presence of the guide dog. In Tennessee it is a
class c misdemeanor to infringe upon the rights of a disabled person
accompanied by a service dog. I have attached the statute for your
information.

Marion Gwizdala