[nagdu] Do you have to provide an ID when asked? State law does federal override?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 8 12:01:53 UTC 2015

Bridget,

	I have attached the text of New York statute concerning guide and
other service dogs. Nowhere in this law does it make any assertions that a
person is required to produce identification for the service dog.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!