[nagdu] Do you have to provide an ID when asked? State law does federal override?

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:09:17 UTC 2015

Hello Bridget,

Don't assume the person asking you for your ID knows what the law is. They are probably  just trying to assert some Authority in the situation. I find the best way to defuse it is just to say no it's not required and walk ahead.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)