[nagdu] Doggie seat belts

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Sep 9 06:35:48 UTC 2015

Right. Basically, you'd put your left foot in, you'd put your left foot out, you'd...oh wait. Sorry. Your left foot goes in first, then your dog, butt first, so that your dog is in backwards, butt under the dash, head towards the seat or even on the corner of the seat. My first dog, Karl, would actually curl up on the floor. Leno is about as good at the collapsing dog thing as Karl was. I need to get a friend to take me and Hilda for a ride so she can learn to lie down in the car as well.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name