[nagdu] I'm going to get in trouble--dogs in the back

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Sep 9 16:10:19 UTC 2015

I agree Cindy! Mostly, I put Holly on the floor. However, in family vehicles
she has been known to go in the back or sometimes on the seat when it is
impossible to put her down there. Consistantcy is always good. If a dog
expects not to sit on the seat, they usually don't unless they feel it's the
only choice. I remember one time in my mother-in-laws van where Holly has
the whole back area. Well, it was really hot and we had on the air but it
must have not reached back there yet. Holly jumped into the middle seat and
sat under the air vent.