[nagdu] Doggie seat belts

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Sep 9 16:21:49 UTC 2015

Oh good I get to answer Raven and Dan at the same time, smile. The height of
efficiency, grin.

We were picked up by the transit van to go into town for some shopping. We
were going down this road and my husband says we are going to get hit. Hit
we did get, twice,  throwing making a projectile out of the lab and the
golden. The lab hit the dashboard and the golden hit the jump seat. There
you go Dan. Give it a think. The dogs were fine by the way.

After that we were talking with the folks in California who handle dogs. We
ordered what they have on their para transit vans. It is easily described
and made probably by your local shoemaker repair shop. I will measure the
length, but don't have it handy right now.

So in vans this strap is buckled around the dogs back strap and my seatbelt.
It is a maybe sixty inch, not precise measurement, long single strap with
the female end of a seatbelt on each end. Sliding on the strap is the male
end, voila. Told you it was easily described, smile. NAGDU fund raisers pay
attention, smile.
Correction not a seatbelt closure. It squeezes on each side. The strap is
two inches wide nylon.

Now I haven't quite figured out how to use this in a car on the back seat,
sorry. But for transit or para transit vans family vans, it is so perfect
and roles up in your backpack or purse for when you need that special
securement for your precious ones.

Becky and Jake