[nagdu] Yeast

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 9 18:06:37 UTC 2015

Poor Krokus has a yeast infection in his ears.  I haven't had to deal with
one of those darn things in 30 years, but I remember how it's done.

I wonder where it came from.  The vet thinks the heat and humidity.

Krokus is eating Great Life Brain-free Chicken, which I thought was a good
food.  It does have tapioca in it.  A lot of the grain-free foods seem to
have that.  Or perhaps he's allergic to one of his extra-curricular
foods-paper, plague-infested tissues, bark, grass, apples. the list is
endless of the crap he tries to eat, and sometimes does.  Ugh.

Whatever it is, I'm not trying raw.  I did once, and it made my dog sick,
and was a pain to deal with.

Tracy