[nagdu] tails

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:33:11 UTC 2015

Thanks for your responses! I've been taking the high tail wag and
other reactions such as staring at the other dog and pulling toward it
as I'm excited to see another dog, but I'm anxious because I don't
know it's intentions. Not all that surprising since he is generally
very friendly, but does not like to be threatened while he is working.

I think his tail will probably be fine since he can still wag it
without difficulty, but it seems to be a little painful. Thai has been
acting less energetic in the sense that he would rather sleep or
calmly walk around rather than being in the middle of everything. He
is still perfectly willing to work, but he did relieve in harness not
to long after the tail incident. It was probably due to the stress of
the tail injury and excitement of a subsequent fire drill, but he does
tend to need to relieve more frequently when he isn't feeling well. He
also got barked at by another dog and didn't react at all. Not a bad
thing, but not really like him.

Danielle and Thai