[nagdu] Prius

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Sep 12 00:38:54 UTC 2015

Your son is three. He is old enough to be taught how not to kick the dog.
The dog will lay behind the passenger seat, if that is where the most room
is. Your son's feet don't reach the floor. My grandson is four and tall for
his age and his feet don't reach the floor in his special seat.

Just my experience.

Becky and Jake