[nagdu] Prius

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:07:21 UTC 2015

I have. I sat in the front with my dog at my feet on the floor. Worked
out alright. I am short and the seats sit up higher in the Prius so I
think mine didn't touch the floor. The car seat could go in the back
on either side depending on your preference, or as Cindy said you can
switch sides and have everybody in the back.