[nagdu] Yeast

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 21:19:02 UTC 2015

 Hi Sandra, those are awful! My Artemis had terrible allergies.
Part of it was food, but lots of his were things like grass, and
yes, dust mites.  What in heck do you do about dust mites.  I
mean, they're everywhere.  And you can't dust enough to get rid
of them.  With him, we did have to make a food change, he got
duck and potato, and my husband gave him allergy shots also.
Poor guy, we'd go visit my mom and his whole face would swell up.
As soon as we left her house, the swelling would go down.  He was
also allergic to the wool in her carpet.  At the time, we didn't
have carpet, we had some big area rugs, but they didn't seem to
bother him.  The poor guy was plain miserable when we went to
visit my mom because of the different kind of grass, and the
carpet, I  suppose.  Even changing his food didn't totally help.
It was expensive to get him tested, but I guess it was worth it.
I'm just glad I'd married a former farmer.  (Grin).    Debbyand
Nova