[nagdu] Test

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:59:53 UTC 2015

Folks, if you think of it, can you please go to the top of the file and
place your message there, and please, please, no one liners. When you write
those and they are couched in other messages It takes our readers a good
little bit of time to find them. And the list is working just fine.
I think we just had a little break from posting for a while.

Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com