[nagdu] Test

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Tue Sep 15 21:14:05 UTC 2015

People that use iPhones and voiceovers may be having the problem that I have sometimes where in email if you double tapping the screen, it takes you down to the bottom of the message and you don't realize it.
Also, it's a good thing to find out that the list is still working because I was the last one to post on a topic and I thought maybe I broke something! (Smile)
Hang in there folks, tomorrow is hump day we are almost halfway through the week.
I am hoping that the weather is just as nice where ever you are as it is here in South Carolina. It has been in the 50s in the morning in the low 80s in the afternoon, absolutely glorious! Great weather to go outside and play ball.

Thanks,
Nancy V. Irwin
Sent from my iPhone