[nagdu] Camping with guides?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 14:08:39 UTC 2015

Daryl, when my husband and I used to go with our Good Sam group,
Cleo did a bit of both, guiding and being "just a dog".  She
guided me around the area where all the Good Sam folks in our
group were camped, from our trailer to the campfire, to the
meeting, to our potlucks.  Once I took a hike with her, also
using a wooden walking stick to help me balance on uneven ground.
She also got to play with a friend's Golden Retriever, and to run
and roll around in the grass and dirt.  Lol.  She loved our Good
Sam trips.  Have a great time!    Debby and Nova