[nagdu] shedding a mountain

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:01:16 UTC 2015

Becky,
Drastic changes in climate usually bring on excessive shedding for a
week or few. Autumn is upon us, so if your weather is yo-yoing and
starting to change, it's likely seasonal blowing coat. My favorite
tool for removing the dead undercoat is a rake, preferably a rake with
2 rows of teeth. This way, you can remove dead fur from both layers of
the coat.

If the climate doesn't change much, or at all, around this time in
your region, and the shedding continues, it could be a sign of a
thyroid disorder. Usually, excessive shedding is also accompanied by a
greasy/oily coat, sometimes dry skin, and unexplained weight gain.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs