[nagdu] shedding a mountain

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Thu Sep 24 23:25:42 UTC 2015

Becky,

You crack me up!

The sudden change from hot to cold without any in-between could explain
sudden shedding. I think dogs shed more or more noticeably as they age,
too. I'm noticing that Mitzi poodle's coat is much thinner than it used
to be, and it doesn't grow back as fast. Loki pup makes up for it,
though. His coat isn't as extravagantly thick as Mitzi's was in her
youth, but it sure does grow fast.

Zay is still a sweet young thing, and she's doing a sudden big shed. I
need to get the Furminator outside and work her over with it, or short
white mutt undercoat will take over the house!

Tami