[nagdu] Cats nd aMulti Pet Households

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Sep 25 00:45:47 UTC 2015

Fortunately, both of our cats are very different. Abigail has a longer coat and is a slimmer build. *Cough, cough* Neither of them is actually very slim anymore.

Feeding, I put two bowls of cat food down and put a little cat food in them twice a day. I used to free feed, but they got very fat. They're still kind of fat. We put the cat food in a cabinet under the sink and block it off with a bucket (which contains cat food), so the cats can get in and the dogs mostly can't. Fiona can if she makes a concerted effort, but she can't do it quietly. More of a worry would be getting into the litterboxes, which we keep in the basement. Putting those, again, somewhere the cats can go and the dogs cannot, is the thing to do.

Catnip. Ah catnip. Cats get high on it. Yeah, it's kitty drugs. Some cats love the stuff, others couldn't care less.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name